Saturday, September 10, 2011

So far, so good

So I'm writing this post from the JAL First Class lounge at LAX and yeah, I'm just as surprised typing that as you probably are reading it. I mentioned in my first post that I had opted to upgrade to Premium Economy class for my flight and I guess it just so happens that I too am entitled to be treated like a big-wig, if only for a fleeting moment. It's pretty awesome though I must say, having never had access to this lounge before. For those who haven't had the pleasure, they basically have a buffet-style setup with free food, drinks, misc. snacks, and wi-fi (which is letting me post this entry). So, I'm gonna' chill out here for about 15 more minutes before heading down to my gate to board. Just thought I'd let you know that so far, things are pretty good. I'll leave you with a look at that lounge:
Ah snap! They let a hooligan run wild!
My leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment