Friday, September 30, 2011

Catching up yet again

This is going to be a short post mostly comprised of pictures from the last days of my training experience in Osaka. Yes, I realize we're jumping back and forth a bit but bare with me as I never claimed to be a professional blogger. So put those reading glasses away, sit back, relax and enjoy the pics!

Jo ate her salad but that doesn't mean she liked it.

Erica looks like she's enjoying her food, but alas...she did not.

JR Osaka station.

PKC class in action.

One of my stops during training. Quite rural.

At the end of the day.

Typical PKC class layout.

Gloomy day. I like the black on the left and white on the right.

Why are these still around!?

Deep teaching some of the older kids.

The "cheese tortilla" I ordered was really egg w/cheese on it.

Caught in the act.

Do work!

No comments:

Post a Comment