Friday, November 18, 2011

Where does this guy live anyway?

Due to popular demand, or maybe just the fact that my mom really wants to see some pictures of the place, I've finally gotten off of my lazy butt and took some pics of the humble abode. Now for those of you that are gasping in excitement and can't wait to see the palatial accommodations I've been placed in, well let's bring it down a notch. The plus side is that my building is really quite new, having just been built a few years ago and that's it's super close to the main train station in Oita, which is great because I do plenty of commuting. The downside is that, and this goes for many pads in Japan, it's really small and there is zero insulation for heating. The space situation is cool because it's just me, but man it's starting to get freakin' cold and my built it heater is working it's butt off! Anyway, without further ado...some pics!

View of my building from the street.
The view from my front door.
Mail.
My building and a slight reflection.
Where you put your trash.
My door.
Narrow hallway as you come in.
That's all for the cooking station.
Tiny fridge and microwave but I suppose it does the job.
Doorway to the living area.
Save the messy comments please. I mean, it's obvious.
Ladder to the loft just as you enter the living area.
Closet space.
The dumper.
Dumper shelf space.
Washroom/Bath/Shower
It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment